IABC ASIA-PACIFIC WEBINAR - FREE FOR Members and non-members
- Are you under pressure to improve your performance?
- Are you being asked to deliver more but with less in your budget?
- Can you prove the value of your communication achievements in ways that senior managers understand and respect?
IABC Queensland chapter member and self-confessed measurement evangelist, Deb Camden, will share the latest developments in measurement and evaluation and explore why metrics should be an essential part of your comms toolkit.
- Why measurement is vital if you want to be a leader not a follower?
- Global principles for measurement and evaluation
- What you should be measuring to be effective?
- How and where to get started when you love words more than numbers?
- How information technology is offering new possibilities?
7.30am - India
10.00am - Malaysia/Singapore
12.00pm - Brisbane
1.00pm - Sydney
2.00pm - Fiji
3.00pm – NZ
Deb Camden is a career communicator and the innovator behind The Communication Dividend®, the new best practice solution for proving and improving value of communication.
The Communication Dividend® is the missing link between organisational strategy and communication, making it the first measurement approach that puts organisations and their strategies at the centre of the communication measurement and evaluation equation.